Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13501 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 30% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,202 zł (31,121₴) in Chernihiv.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $1.06 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nicosia costs €0.08 (about 2 hours ago)