Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13317 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 32% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,581 zł (26,890₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.92 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palo Alto, California costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)