Cost of living in Cherkasy, Ukraine vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13501 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cherkasy (Ukraine) is 34% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,563 zł (26,394₴) in Cherkasy.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)