Cost of living in Cherkasy, Ukraine compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13563 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cherkasy (Ukraine) is 34% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,117 zł (22,980₴) in Cherkasy.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (43 minutes ago)