Cost of living in Cherepovets, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05601 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cherepovets (Russia) is 13% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,832 zł (руб 68,413) in Cherepovets.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pavlodar costs 8,800 KZT (10 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.48 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £7 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €54 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New York City costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)