Cost of living in Cherepovets, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05703 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cherepovets (Russia) is 13% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,966 zł (руб 87,076) in Cherepovets.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,250 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,289 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $28,000 (about 1 hour ago)