Cost of living in Chengdu, China vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.554 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,738 zł (12,153元) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)