Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.573 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 12% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,051 zł (元10,560) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)