Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06617 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 8% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,874 zł (руб 43,426) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 15,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Antonio, California costs $150 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ranchi costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 220,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 16,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)