Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06831 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 6% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,350 zł (руб 34,396) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 73,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hurghada costs E£ 189 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (35 minutes ago)