Cost of living in Cheboksary, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05892 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cheboksary (Russia) is 23% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,855 zł (руб 65,424) in Cheboksary.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)