Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.835 PLN / CAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 89% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,602 zł (C$3,740) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.017 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)