Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.676 PLN / CAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 76% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,142 zł (C$3,416) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (39 minutes ago)