Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.733 PLN / CAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 80% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,117 zł (C$2,970) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)