Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia, United States vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 285%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.774 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States) is 95% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,099 zł ($3,206) in Charlottesville, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)