Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 289%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.727 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States) is 95% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,147 zł ($2,722) in Charlottesville, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)