Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 338%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.736 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States) is 103% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,766 zł ($2,614) in Charlottesville, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (23 minutes ago)