Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 729 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.566 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 107% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,319 zł ($2,613) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (26 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $13,000 (about 2 hours ago)