Cost of living comparison between Charlotte, North Carolina, United States and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.964 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 128% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,704 zł ($1,439) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)