Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.356 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 97% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,856 zł ($2,638) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (about 2 hours ago)