Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.768 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 118% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,134 zł ($2,955) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Phnom Penh costs 12,000 Riels (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨250 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tabriz costs ﷼ 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,339 lei (about 1 hour ago)