Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.085 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 134% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,321 zł ($1,792) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (43 minutes ago)