Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.278 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 63% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,485 zł (€1,983) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)