Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.157 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 58% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,356 zł (€2,010) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)