Cost of living in Changzhou, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.538 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 39% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,392 zł (13,728元) in Changzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)