Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.545 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 28% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,024 zł (元11,045) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 26,000 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Nashville, Tennessee costs $122 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 220 ₨ (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mashhad costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Diyarbakır costs 90TL (42 minutes ago)