Cost of living in Changzhi, China vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.555 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 30% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,512 zł (13,524元) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cagayan de Oro costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)