Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00319 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 108% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,984 zł (₩3,125,777) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 4,420 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (42 minutes ago)