Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00328 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 113% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,519 zł (₩3,508,764) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 6,100,000 Gs (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (36 minutes ago)