Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.570 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 19% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,064 zł (元10,636) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 2 hours ago)