Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.542 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,000 zł (元9,230) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (about 1 hour ago)