Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.536 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 12% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,503 zł (元10,274) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €450 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,450 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)