Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.534 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 13% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,560 zł (元10,403) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Toronto costs C$152 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 225,000 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nantucket costs $3,050 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)