Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.545 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 19% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,706 zł (元6,800) in Changchun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)