Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.535 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 6% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,504 zł (10,285元) in Changchun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (38 minutes ago)