Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.529 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 11% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,778 zł (元10,920) in Changchun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)