Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05288 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 6% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,341 zł (₨82,079) in Chandigarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 60 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)