Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.387 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 53% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,752 zł (€1,311) in Chalcis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php23,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)