Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03074 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 9% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,365 zł (₨141,976) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beira costs 105,000 MT (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (about 1 hour ago)