Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03069 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 30% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,106 zł (₨198,943) in Chakwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$96 (about 1 hour ago)