Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.312 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 38% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,639 zł (€1,540) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,350 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 5,000 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ismaïlia costs E£ 40 (23 minutes ago)