Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.304 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 37% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,050 zł (€1,406) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $90 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (33 minutes ago)