Cost of living in České Budějovice, Czech Republic compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16751 PLN / CZK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 18% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,113 zł (36,496 Kč) in České Budějovice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripoli costs 30,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)