Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.120 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 79% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,467 zł ($1,084) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (about 1 hour ago)