Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.577 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 65% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,735 zł ($2,163) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 500KM (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 128 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $19,070 (about 1 hour ago)