Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.927 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 78% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,445 zł ($1,132) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)