Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06495 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,193 zł (Php64,549) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)