Cost of living comparison between Cebu City, Philippines and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08425 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 21% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,536 zł (Php53,836) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $300 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)