Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08152 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 17% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,381 zł (Php53,744) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nairobi costs Shilling5,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Managua costs 75 C$ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgas costs 500 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (20 minutes ago)