Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.328 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,184 zł (R$ 3,904) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)