Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.272 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,305 zł (R$ 2,599) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)