Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.249 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,267 zł (R$ 2,616) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (39 minutes ago)