Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.068 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,532 zł (R$ 5,180) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €550 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €16,486 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €53 (about 2 hours ago)