Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.449 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 71% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,404 zł (€1,439) in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)