Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.219 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 60% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,471 zł (€2,008) in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (42 minutes ago)