Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.282 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,058 zł (€1,882) in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port of Spain costs 5.75 TT$ (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £1,935 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)