Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.302 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,532 zł (€1,518) in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $712 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)