Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.270 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,812 zł (R$ 3,002) in Cascavel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (about 1 hour ago)