Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.290 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 67% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,515 zł (€2,218) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,500,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,367 (about 1 hour ago)