Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.288 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 66% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,966 zł (€2,091) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)