Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39244 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,785 zł (14,742 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr500 (about 2 hours ago)