Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.249 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,790 zł (R$ 2,234) in Caruaru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (43 minutes ago)