Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.302 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,210 zł (€1,909) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$76 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (about 3 hours ago)