Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.236 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,060 zł (€1,431) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kota Kinabalu costs RM18 (about 1 hour ago)