Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.278 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,452 zł (€1,508) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €70 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (43 minutes ago)