Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.262 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,213 zł (€754) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)