Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.329 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,261 zł (€753) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ensenada costs Mex$ 1,000 (44 minutes ago)