Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00126 PLN / COP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,080 zł (COL$4,047,123) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmir costs 1.67TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 10,000 Kwacha (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £100 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Haifa costs 20 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)