Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.837 PLN / GBP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 88% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,393 zł (£1,942) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Long Beach, California costs $22 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,066 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $55 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guayaquil costs $1,505 (about 1 hour ago)