Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,159 prices entered by 245 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00005 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 81% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,961 zł (Bs 170,181,075) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Morelia costs Mex$ 60 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)