Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 403%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,640 prices entered by 275 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35858 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 158% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,139 zł (Bs 36,642) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 400 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Battambang costs 30,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨12,198 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Rohtak costs ₨159 (about 2 hours ago)