Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 429%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,260 prices entered by 365 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38820 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 194% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,183 zł (Bs 23,656) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (about 1 hour ago)