Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 461%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,032 prices entered by 335 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41334 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 206% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,649 zł (Bs 18,506) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (43 minutes ago)