Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 435%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,395 prices entered by 370 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39646 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 204% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,502 zł (Bs 23,968) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$258 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $17,465 (about 1 hour ago)