Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 265%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,267 prices entered by 253 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 203% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,530 zł (Bs 154,784,346) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Voronezh costs руб 360 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £16,566 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Addis Ababa costs 105 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$7 (about 2 hours ago)