Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,015 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26986 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 43% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,430 zł (R 27,534) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 89TL (about 2 hours ago)