Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,845 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27600 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 40% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,840 zł (R 24,783) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)