Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,859 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28816 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 44% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,608 zł (R 22,931) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)