Cost of living comparison between Cape Town, South Africa and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,293 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30667 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 46% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,575 zł (R 14,919) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)