Cost of living in Cape Coast, Ghana compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.749 PLN / GHS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Coast (Ghana) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,599 zł (GH₵6,142) in Cape Coast.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (9 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)