Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06187 PLN / HTG
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,492 zł (40,275 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)