Cost of living in Cancún, Mexico vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.19690 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cancún (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,057 zł (Mex$ 30,763) in Cancún to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)