Cost of living in Cancún, Mexico compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19342 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cancún (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,253 zł (Mex$ 32,326) in Cancún to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)