Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 564 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.654 PLN / AUD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 124% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,731 zł (AU$4,044) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 13,015 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)