Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.980 PLN / AUD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 159% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,079 zł (AU$2,711) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (about 1 hour ago)