Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.076 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,229 zł (R$ 5,789) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $879 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元200 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)