Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.994 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,157 zł (R$ 6,194) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (43 minutes ago)