Cost of living in Campobasso, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.275 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campobasso (Italy) is 24% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,445 zł (€1,274) in Campobasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$305 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lisbon costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)