Cost of living in Campobasso, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.232 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campobasso (Italy) is 23% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,913 zł (€1,397) in Campobasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 1,900 ₦ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 4,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Guntur costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (about 2 hours ago)