Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.016 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,002 zł (R$ 6,890) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)