Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.981 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,886 zł (R$ 4,982) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,870 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)