Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.084 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,329 zł (R$ 4,918) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)