Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.005 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,264 zł (R$ 5,239) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 3,359元 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Fushun costs 7元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)