Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.249 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,851 zł (R$ 3,883) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (38 minutes ago)