Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 835 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.989 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,530 zł (R$ 6,601) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)