Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 686 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.138 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 51% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,550 zł (R$ 6,632) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £4,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Leeds costs £20 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $6,880 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotorua costs NZ$33,990 (36 minutes ago)