Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 738 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.068 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,937 zł (R$ 6,494) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €550 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €16,486 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 2 hours ago)