Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 800 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.006 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,106 zł (R$ 7,062) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)