Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 804 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.159 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 55% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,888 zł (R$ 6,807) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)