Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 700 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.143 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 58% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,956 zł (R$ 3,462) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €0.55 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 500 lei (about 1 hour ago)