Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.264 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,745 zł (R$ 3,753) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$20 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)