Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.969 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,455 zł (R$ 6,664) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cairns costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)