Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.141 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,494 zł (R$ 4,816) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (42 minutes ago)