Cost of living in Campeche, Mexico compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19677 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campeche (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,692 zł (Mex$ 28,925) in Campeche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)