Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 230%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.192 PLN / GBP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 151% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,277 zł (£1,209) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)