Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.738 PLN / GBP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 125% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,705 zł (£2,471) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €78 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sahiwal costs ₨70 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (25 minutes ago)