Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 209%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.062 PLN / GBP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 145% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,180 zł (£1,814) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)