Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.783 PLN / GBP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 126% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,067 zł (£2,314) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oakland, California costs $7 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)