Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00652 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 20% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,737 zł (CH$573,111) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.74 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poltava costs 19,350₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Udaipur costs ₨700,000 (34 minutes ago)