Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00573 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 13% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,094 zł (CH$1,063,107) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)