Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00562 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,285 zł (CH$940,361) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)