Cost of living in Calama, Chile vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00561 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,483 zł (CH$1,154,943) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨38,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)