Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 208%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36025 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 248% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,375 zł (Bs 45,455) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 888,888 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)