Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 246%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40742 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 292% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,800 zł (Bs 24,053) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nairobi costs Shilling1.66 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)