Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.207 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 16% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,632 zł (S/. 3,009) in Cajamarca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $230 (about 2 hours ago)