Cost of living comparison between Cajamarca, Peru and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.235 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,268 zł (S/. 2,648) in Cajamarca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)