Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,312 prices entered by 249 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21007 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 6% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,566 zł (E£ 26,497) in Cairo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Butte, Montana costs $13 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jammu costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mayagueez costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)