Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,395 prices entered by 261 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20755 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 38% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,367 zł (E£ 16,223) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (14 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)