Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,140 prices entered by 315 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20406 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 44% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,877 zł (E£ 14,096) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (38 minutes ago)