Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,844 prices entered by 275 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21312 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 37% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,893 zł (E£ 13,576) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vienna costs €100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,745 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larisa costs €250 (about 1 hour ago)